Children On Stage Memory Game
Instructions for playing the game:
All the images you see in this game are taken from past Children On Stage productions! Have fun!
- With two people playing, each player takes a turn by clicking on two black squares, revealing the images underneath.
- If the revealed images match, the player scores "a pair" and may click on two more black squares to see if those images match.
- The player may continue as long as the images match under the two black squares clicked on.
- If the selected images don't match, click on those images again to hide them. Then the other player takes a turn.
- The winner of the game has the most pairs of matched images.